Thursday, September 23, 2010

Numb

I am feeling pretty numb right now. I am almost certain that this first round of Clomid didn't work. I am about a week late. I have tested twice, both of which were BFN. I guess there is a very small chance that I still could be pregnant since I haven't started yet. I seriously doubt it, I guess time will tell. Earlier today I really thought that I was gonna have a breakdown, but after seeing another negative test I just feel empty. I am just ready for Aunt Flo to arrive, so that I can move on to the next month.....

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry. :( I know how frustrating it is to get a negative test--especially when you're "late". I've been later-than-expected so many times, and was convinced that that month was final "THE month", only to be disappointed. Keep your head up and know what I'm thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete