Monday, June 21, 2010

Introduction

Hi! I guess this is where I let y'all know who I am and what this whole blog thing is all about. I am a southern girl in her late twenties and I am trying (unsuccessfully so far) to get pregnant. I have been married since Nov 2008 and we have been TTC since Sept 2009. It has been an interesting journey so far! I was diagnosed with PCOS in October 2009. I am still learning about PCOS and how to deal with it. For now we are not seeking any fertility treatments and are trying to get pregnant the old fashioned way, but that may soon change. If you have any advice or stories to share about PCOS, please feel free to do so.

I hope to use this blog to share our journey and to get to know other women who are going through infertility and TTC. I will probably talk about all kinds of other random things like my diet and exercise misadventures, my fabulous husband, and the rest of my crazy family and friends. I am an open book for the most part, so feel free to contact me if there is anything you want to know.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Welcome to the world of blogging! I hope that you find this to be a good outlet for you along this journey. And I have to say--I LOVE the design! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete