Monday, August 9, 2010

Lets try this again....

So I wrote my last post with the best of intentions and proceeded to not follow through with anything I had written I was going to do. Instead of making excuses and rambling on and on about all of my issues with food and exercise I am go to just let it go and start over now.

I am really going to try to do better. I kept thinking that I would be pregnant by now, and that I would deal with the weight issue once I had the baby. Well I am not pregnant, nor am I any closer to getting pregnant. I need to quit planning for my fictional pregnancy and just take care of my body! I called to get an appointment with my OBGYN today. I was supposed to go back several months ago to discuss Clomid if I wasn’t pregnant. I have put it off hoping that we could do it on our own, but since that is not happening I sucked it up and made the call. Usually it takes at least a few weeks to get an appointment, but not this time. I go tomorrow afternoon! I am a little nervous, especially since I have gained about 30 lbs since I was there last. Plus it is past time for my yearly exam and that is anxiety inducing all on its own! Wish me luck and if you are the praying type say a little prayer for me.

1 comment:

  1. I've been busy at work, so I haven't had a chance to read or comment...but how did the appointment go? That's awesome that they got you in right away!

    I wish you the best in the weight loss and healthy eating. I know how tough it can be to get started. But I do think that it gets easier (especially once the weight starts coming off and you start feeling better and better about yourself). Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete