Thursday, August 12, 2010

So it begins......

The doctor's appointment went pretty well in my opinion. I had the usual exam and then we began to discuss my options. I had to confess to not taking my Glucaphage faithfully, which was hard to admit, but I did it. We dicussed Clomid and the fact I haven't had a period in over 40 days. He didn't want to prescribe anything without an ultra sound to make sure I didn't have anymore crazy cyst. Luckily they had an opening right then so I got to go meet my favorite friend Mr. Wand. After that fun, which included a right ovary that was being shy, I met with the doc again. He said the ultra sound looked good and there weren't any huge crazy cyst : )

So here is the game plan.....I am on provera to induce a period, then 100 mg of Clomid after I start. I am also back on the Glucaphage, which I WILL take correctly this time! I am a little nervous about side effects of the provera and Clomid both. So far with the provera it hasn't been too bad, just a little bit of the sore boobs, which I can handle.

As far as the diet and exercise go, I have done ok so far this week. I haven't had any fast food and have mainly been drinking water. I also have been cooking more. I just keep telling myself that it will all be worth it when I have a baby in my arms!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment